Great -your Data Studio dashboard is just a few steps away!
- 1Click on the Data Studio URL link to open the report: https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/1bbiqsUhuQW0XelZV9R7odYdi6x9qWN1k
- 2Make a copy of the template by clicking on the 'Make a copy of this report' icon in the top right (it looks like 2 sheets of paper)
- 3You'll need to attach a new Data Source to the report. If you don't already have one set up for your Google Ads account you can create one here. (For more help with this please see this support article: https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/6300774?hl=en)
- 4Go through the report and make sure that each page has the correct page and report settings
- 5If by chance you're still getting errors, it may be that some widgets are still not updated. Just click on these and make sure a data source is attached. This should automatically update with your default report Google Ads data source.
- 6Don't forget to bookmark your new report link so you can access it easily whenever you need it!